PDA

View Full Version : Pumped for UNC

catfan043
11-17-2008, 02:31 PM
I'm excited bout the game, I think the VMI game was a fluke and we go on to have a very successful season. UNC is has little experience in the post without TH, so I think we can pound the ball down low. The game will be determined by whos backcourt steps up big for them, Meeks needs to be hot for us. Also I think Darius Miller will be an X factor for us, i think he has a better all around game then danny green and they will have trouble defending him as well as scoring on him. I say Cats win 79-74

ukfan5989
11-17-2008, 02:33 PM
I'm excited bout the game, I think the VMI game was a fluke and we go on to have a very successful season. UNC is has little experience in the post without TH, so I think we can pound the ball down low. The game will be determined by whos backcourt steps up big for them, Meeks needs to be hot for us. Also I think Darius Miller will be an X factor for us, i think he has a better all around game then danny green and they will have trouble defending him as well as scoring on him. I say Cats win 79-74

I couldn't agree more. I really think we have a chance against UNC and believe that a win tomorrow erases the loss on Friday very quickly!

Katfan74
11-17-2008, 08:58 PM
I hope you guys are right. I would really hate to see UK start the season at 0-2.

jfthom2
11-17-2008, 11:24 PM
Accept the challenges so you can feel the exhilaration of victory - Patton

http://www.21stcenturypaladin.com/pics/2007/04/gillispie.jpg

Catdaddy24
11-18-2008, 12:59 AM
I think UNC is our kind of team to play. Beat and bang and shoot. None of this throwing it up from three on every shot. This is our style and a good match up. I feel we have a better chance than most are allowing. Go Cats!

RaviMoss#1fan
11-18-2008, 01:27 AM
Season Start Tonite LETS GO BIG BLUE LETS KNOCK OFF UNC PLEASE

RaleighCat
11-18-2008, 08:24 AM
My car flag is flying today and I'm wearing my UK hat in the office. I'm officially more nervous than pumped, but they're hard to tell apart with me.

Go Cats! Beat the Heels!!

RockyBlue
11-18-2008, 08:29 AM
I am ready,ready,ready! Go cats!